The Tiny Book of Grogu

The Tiny Book of Grogu, compiled by Harrison Tunggal

This book is another super tiny reference-ish tome, this time with images and quotes from the TV show "The Mandalorian." There's no material from "Book of Boba Fett" even though Mando and Grogu take over that show toward the end of the first(?) season. Either way it's still really cute. I do feel like this book would have been better as a smallish coffee table book because it's one of those you flip through mostly for the images and with this book being so incredibly tiny, some of the images are a little too small and dark to really see anything in them. 

Just like previous installments in the "Tiny Book" series, you get a teeny tiny hardback book with a little attached ribbon bookmark and a hardcover case to slip the book into. I've gotta figure out a way to display these tiny books because their size makes them very lose-able and awkward to store... So far there's been The Tiny Book of Jedi, The Tiny Book of Sith, and The Tiny Book of Legendary Women...I'm super curious to see what they come up with next...

Here are some of my favorite included quotes:

The Armorer: "The foundlings are the future. This is the way." I still think this woman is totally sketchy and not to be trusted. But this is a sweet sentiment!

Peli Motto: "Oh! Thank the Force! This little thing just had me worried sick. Come here, you little womp rat. Looks like it remembers me. How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really. You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring." Goodness, am I happy that Peli Motto is a semi-regular character involved in Grogu's life--she's funny, caring, and just an all around good person to spend time with as a viewer!

Moff Gideon: "All I wanted was to study his blood. This Child is extremely gifted and has been blessed with rare properties that have the potential to bring order back to the galaxy." Could this order involve bringing Palpatine back as a clone?!?!?... I fully believe that "Bad Batch" and the Mando-verse are going to collide in finally explaining to us how Palpatine was able to come back...and I cannot wait!!

Greef Karga: "Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing!" I loved watching Greef's loyalties switch once Grogu healed him. It was such a powerful change for the man who had a dirty plan up his sleeve originally.

Well that's about it. Like I said at the beginning of this review, this book really did just contain quotes and images. I will leave you with my favorite images below:





Comments

Popular Posts