Yoda One for Me: a little book of love and friendship from a galaxy far, far away

Yoda One for Me: a little book of love and friendship from a galaxy far, far away, design by John Glick, illustrated by Jeffrey Brown, Katie Cook, and Lucasfilm Ltd.

This was absolutely adorable and precious and all those warm and fuzzy words...but it wasn't what I was expecting. This is certainly no I Love You. I Know. Lessons in Love and Friendship. That book gave spectacular advice on how to navigate relationships with other people in the best way possible and I deeply connected with its various messages. This book on the other hand, is simply a collection of Valentine's Day cards in book format. There's no rhyme or reason to it and there's no overall message. I feel that the title is extremely deceiving. 

...but it is cute, lol. If you just want a book with adorable Star Wars images to flip through every now and then--kind of like how some people look at photos of baby animals when their feeling down--, then this is the book for you! If you're hoping for actual advice and a coherent structure, go with I Love You. I Know.

Well, that's about it! There's really nothing else to say, so I will leave you with several of my favorite images from the book:




Comments

Popular Posts