Darth Vader comic #19: Fortress Vader, Part I by Charles Soule

"Darth Vader #19: Fortress Vader, Part I" written by Charles Soule, illustrated by Giuseppe Camuncoli, Daniele Orlandini, and David Curiel
     Wow!! Lots of cool revelations and a new intriguing story arc. Not much to say here except it was a truly engaging issue.
     I love the cover art! It's so A New Hope-esque but with the tables turned and Vader instead of Luke...intriguing.
     Vader finds Eeth Koth!! He has become a priest of the Church of the Ganthic Enlightenment and has married another Iridonian Zabrak named Mira and just had a baby girl. Apparently he was kicked off of the Jedi High Council and replaced with Agen Kolar. I definitely don't remember that happening but I guess it could've been off-screen. He is noticeably missing from the Revenge of the Sith High Council though. Interesting.
     I won't give everything away but will say that Vader's mission is successful and as for what he's up to now, the Grand Inquisitor gives us a hint by naming Project Harvester as their new endeavor. Could "Harvester" mean they're kidnapping potentially Force sensitive babies?? Oops...may have given too much away. I can't wait to find out what this is all about!!

Comments

Popular Posts